Test Day Reviews are under the Training tab--Student Videos. Don't forget about these resources. The "Words that Spark" resource is raising scores! Encourage students to utilize it in their writings.
New Users: Print the "Startup Checklist" from the homepage to begin.
Visitors: Email a request for a 7 day access pass from the top left of this page.
A powerful, easy to use writing curriculum for teachers of grades K-6. Look no further, you have found it! You deserve what works.
Write Bright: Teacher Trusted Learning
- Choice of Prompt or Source Essay writing to match standards
- Videos provide a co-teaching experience
- No training needed
- Student packets filled with score boosters
- Online, projectable lessons & videos
- Each lesson follows a consistent formula
- Supports Traits of Writing
- Designed to minimize teacher prep.
- Daily grammar included
- Not only raises writing scores, but also reading
- Perfect for busy teachers
- All inclusive, cost-effective, & gets results!
SITE TOUR VIDEO
"The Write Bright curriculum has been an amazing teaching tool which has been utilized at my school for seven years. I am proud to say that my school has achieved the highest writing scores in the district after using Write Bright with our students. We have seen incredible improvements in our state writing scores since curriculum was implemented. My teachers are pumped up and positive about what they have learned and thrilled with the results in student performance. Write Bright has been an integral part of our total curriculum and is by far the best, the most thorough program I have found"- Dr. Richard Demeri, Principal