Under Grammar, "Daily Dose of Grammar" is being added as it is developed. 4th grade is now up!
Kindergarten has a new segment 5 under explanatory. The old segment 5 is now segment 6.
New Users: Print the "Startup Checklist" from the homepage to begin.
Visitors: Email a request for a 24hour access pass from the top left of this page. Go to the "Assess" tab and choose "Core Knowledge" for additional free lessons to try out in your classroom.
A powerful, comprehensive writing curriculum for teachers of grades K-6.
Write Bright: Teacher Trusted Learning
- Test Prep! Schools select the style that aligns with state assessment.
- Choice of Common Core: Source or Traditional Standards: Prompt
- Guided writing instruction
- Video instruction, co-teaching experience
- Projectable, power-packed lessons
- Rich supply of tools in packets
- Supports Traits of Writing
- Designed to minimize teacher prep.
- Highest quality writing techniques
- Teaches creativity
- Perfect for busy teachers
- All inclusive, cost-effective, & gets results!
SITE TOUR VIDEO
"The Write Bright curriculum has been an amazing teaching tool which has been utilized at my school for seven years. I am proud to say that my school has achieved the highest writing scores in the district after using Write Bright with our students. We have seen incredible improvements in our state writing scores since curriculum was implemented. My teachers are pumped up and positive about what they have learned and thrilled with the results in student performance. Write Bright has been an integral part of our total curriculum and is by far the best, the most thorough program I have found"- Dr. Richard Demeri, Principal