Printing: Writing Packets, Passage Books (if using Source), and Grammar Students Sheets (optional, students can write answers in a spiral notebook.)
Florida Teachers: This year's FSA scoring appeared to lean back toward the traditional (First, Next, Last) from prompt writing. For grades 4, 5, & 6 I will be adding videos as they are produced. Choose "Sources with Reasons." I also added a tool to the writing packet for sources with reasons. If it is not in your current packet print a copy for each student. If you have already printed older passage books, it is fine. The plan is what has changed, so students can copy it off each Sources with Reasons lesson.
New Users: Print the "Startup Checklist" from the homepage to begin.
Visitors: Email a request for a 7 day access pass from the top left of this page.
A powerful, comprehensive writing curriculum for teachers of grades K-6.
Write Bright: Teacher Trusted Learning
- Test Prep! Schools select the style that aligns with state assessment.
- Choice of Common Core: Source or Traditional Standards: Prompt
- Guided writing instruction
- Video instruction, co-teaching experience
- Projectable, power-packed lessons
- Rich supply of tools in packets
- Supports Traits of Writing
- Designed to minimize teacher prep.
- Highest quality writing techniques
- Teaches creativity
- Perfect for busy teachers
- All inclusive, cost-effective, & gets results!
SITE TOUR VIDEO
"The Write Bright curriculum has been an amazing teaching tool which has been utilized at my school for seven years. I am proud to say that my school has achieved the highest writing scores in the district after using Write Bright with our students. We have seen incredible improvements in our state writing scores since curriculum was implemented. My teachers are pumped up and positive about what they have learned and thrilled with the results in student performance. Write Bright has been an integral part of our total curriculum and is by far the best, the most thorough program I have found"- Dr. Richard Demeri, Principal