Do not use old writing packets or passage books. Please print a new copy from the site. Updates and changes have been made.
7th/8th Grade is being piloted for the 2022-2023 school year.
A powerful, easy to use writing curriculum for teachers of grades K-6. Look no further, you have found it! You deserve what works. Write Bright uses a frame system that breaks down an overwhelming essay into managable parts. All teachers can be exemplary writing instructors. Created by a teacher, for teachers.
Write Bright: Teacher Trusted Learning
- Choice of Prompt or Source Essay writing to match standards
- Videos provide a co-teaching experience
- Frame-system breaks down essay
- No training needed
- Student packets filled with score boosters
- Online, projectable lessons & videos
- Each lesson follows a consistent formula
- Supports Traits of Writing
- Simple Implementation for busy teachers
- Daily grammar included
- Not only raises writing scores, but also reading
- All inclusive, cost-effective, & gets results!
SITE TOUR VIDEO
"The Write Bright curriculum has been an amazing teaching tool which has been utilized at my school for seven years. I am proud to say that my school has achieved the highest writing scores in the district after using Write Bright with our students. We have seen incredible improvements in our state writing scores since curriculum was implemented. My teachers are pumped up and positive about what they have learned and thrilled with the results in student performance. Write Bright has been an integral part of our total curriculum and is by far the best, the most thorough program I have found"- Dr. Richard Demeri, Principal